Wednesday, August 8, 2018

as the lines fall into pleasant places

i'm learning not to hold my breath any longer, to celebrate small victories, to allow myself be happy and secure in my achievements, to make friends in the most unusual ways,
so i set up my first mini bookstore today, fate and providence led me to it, an author iv'e been trying to get a hold of for some time now replied me on Facebook, things may not be hunky dory but yes, i'm doing something! and that's all that should matter for now.

the slim lawyers husband is a gem, i had a heart to hear with him at the book signing without really meaning to, he picked off my vibe almost immediately, i'm either that angry or hes very intuitive, either way i told myself some home truths, affirmations i need to make sure i don't loose the ball.

*i am enough, i cannot control the way others treat me, i cannot change their perceptions of me, and i cannot force them into what they cannot be, i will simply accept their imperfections and failures, if they are not life threatening, their attitudes are not a reflection of myself.

* choose your battles,channel your energy, guard your space and live to fight another day. cant stop to bark with every dog on the road.

* give it your all! people  are waiting to see you fail. push hard, hustle hard, pray even harder, history is not kind to the weak, never, ever, loose control.pieces almost pushed me into boatload of misery, akunna even worse by damaging me because of fees, i mean i was so close to dialing her number to tongue lash her but whats would have been the purpose of that? i need to WIN so can look back and laugh,


it will be alright eventually,it may not to be today, or tomorrow i'm  just glad that right now the lines have fallen into pleasant places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back, but am i?

wow, wow , wow... its been 7 years since i last came on here, 7 years.....  7 years.... im not sure i remeber how to write anymore, or even ...